Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 0 - Take off day!

Day 0 - 14/02/10



so i guess i've reached the end of my countdown. today's the last day in malaysia before i fly off to melbourne. in fact, i would be boarding the plane to singapore, which will then transit to melbourne in 5 hours time. so many feelings are running through me now. sad, excited, nervous, happy..


sad because i'm leaving my friends and family behind...


excited coz of the new experiences dat i would gain..


nervous coz i'm not sure of wat to expect..


and happy coz i'm going to explore a foreign land...




this is a new chapter in life for me. a chapter of independence. learning how to survive by myself. survival of the fittest yea? haha. lol. wish that someone i love besides my family members was here to send me off. but i guess it is not the time. i'm not going for a long time, just a few months.. but i hope these few months could change me for the better. and not for the worse. i want to be able to look back and be proud of wat i have accomplished, and live with no regrets.


but going into a foreign new land seems very daunting to me, with no one dat i could depend on. all my life, there was always someone who stood by me, physically. i noe dat i could count on them to be there when i need them. but now, they wouldnt be there physically for me, though mentally and spiritually. i have many friends and family members who had wished me all the best, and to succeed in my choice of path.


but then as i think back, my childhood memories, my house and everything. this is my home. the feeling of sleeping in my bed for the last time last night, eating home cooked food last dinner, showering in the comforts of my home. its my last everything. i guess as i'm typing this, it'll be the last time i step into my room, and once i step out, i wouldnt be seeing this place until july 2010.


i had always wanted to travel overseas. and now, that i've gotten my chance, wat would the future hold for me?
i need to get ready to depart for the airport already. so for now, i'll log off this post, and once i write back here again, i know that i would not be on malaysia soil already.


so off i go to explore the new land, like a sailor departing for his first journey, like a soldier departing for his base..


i'll be like an eagle, i'll spread my wings and learn how to fly..




take care everyone.. :)


-End of Day 0-

No comments:

Post a Comment