Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 6

Day 6 - 08/02/2010

had a very very free day today. my colleagues arent really giving me work now, coz it's my last week at work. so in the end, i just sat at chatted with my immediate supervisor. haha. she was showing me her picts, where she went and everything. haha. lol. she went to paris, london and all these places ady. i'm so jealous! haha. i wanna go too.. lol.

at night, my colleagues and i went out like a farewell dinner for me. haha. they went to a steamboat restaurant in ikano, the pulau ketam place. i tell ya, da moment i got home, i had a stomachache. haha. how funny right? lol. i'm pretty sick of steamboat actually. lol. but it was alright i guess. eatable. haha.

there was really loads of food. haha. loads n loads of food.. i had to help finish some stuff dat they called. haha. Picts picts:


Ms. Sing and Ms. Chin


Su, Mr. Tani-san and Steve.

Group pict 1


Group pict 2


i seem to be pretty lazy to take picts nowadays. haha. this is not good. lol. i'm like relying on other ppl's cam ady. oh well.

am pretty excited bout tomorrow. seems like the fri farewell party is pushed to tues, so yea.. i wonder wat's gonna happen. haha. but i think its just basically dinner with a few good friends. am certainly gonna enjoy the company! :)

till then, will write more. ciao!



-End of Day 6-

No comments:

Post a Comment