Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 10

Day 10 - 04/02/2010

ok, i wasn't too late this morn. i was late by 10 mins. aiyo! but i worke up earlier than usual, but i'm still late. perfect la. haha. the traffic is getting suckier and suckier all da time. dunno how ppl can tahan the trafic, i'm getting pissed off every morn already. lol.

work was pretty uneventful, did my report the whole time. the good news, my report is almost finishing, the bad news? my report is still over 4000 words. goodness. haha. how in the world am i gonna cut it? haha..






did some packing at night. lol. it was a headache trying to pack stuff. can ya imagine, dat ya're trying to concenctrate on the packing, and then ppl keep msging ya?? it's real pissing off. coz i'm the type of person who can't ignore the vibration of a phone. so once i see my phone light up, i'll have to get up, go to my phone and answer, then go back to packing. well, wat's so bad bout dat right? now imagine getting up to answer the phone every two mins. then when ya wanna pack again, ya lose ya focus. haha.







well, it didnt help that the person keeps msging me this:



are you online yet?


when are you coming online?



are you done packing yet?



finished already?








ugh, i wanted to pull my hair out in frustration already. i wanted to say: which is more important, packing or talking to you?


*breathes in breathes out*



sabar sabar.









that guy is only 13.





anyways some picts bout my packing process :)



that's my luggage bag, and yes it's red. :)






my hand carry stuff. or some sort like that.



yes, i think i may be overpacking.






and i'm not done yet! goodness. hope there's enough space to bring some personal stuff over. haha.



-End of Day 10-

No comments:

Post a Comment